I get up early and check my email:
1. Read all three horoscopes.
2. Read my todays Mission Calendar Inspiration from Oprah.
3. my astrology.com’s Daily Feng Shui Tip.
4. See what Freecycle is giving away.
5. Find new things I like on ThisNext,
6. Read Fashionista -15 new articles,
7. check out the InSyle look of the day,
8. Go Buy Now: Tiered Skirts from WhoWhatWear Daily,
9. see if Shop Bop has anything new and cute,
10. check the Fashion Alert at nymag.com,
11. Look through Bluefly.com,
17. Tobi.com, and
18. Spiegel at their latest clothes,
19. check out what I might love in Stuff We Love at ivillage.com.
20. See what is at The BIG Semi-Annual Sale at Bath and Body Works.
21. Drool over diamonds at BlueNile.com.
22. See what desserts CookingFood.com wants me to make tonight.
23. Read through 20 FlyLady emails encouraging me to clean my house.
24. Read Cory Kennedy’s new blog post on uber.com,
25. Read perezhilton.com
26. and TMZ.com to find out what’s new with the stars
27. Read stereogum.com to find out the latest music
28. See what to do, where to go, or what to eat with San Francisco Mgazine’s itlist_sf,
29. About.com: San Francisco,
30. radioalice.com’s Alice Everyday: News and Notes,
31. check my Going.com The Weekly Update,
32. Thrilllist San Francisco.
33. See what Advance Movie Screening!!! Entertainment Weekly wants to send me to.
34. Find out that Netflix.com received my last DVD.
35. Buy something from thegreatergood.com to save the children. The Greater Good Network, shop where it matters!
36. Look at the When We Left Earth Series at the Discovery Store Channel at discovery.com.
37. Find out What to Watch from EW.com,
38. See what’s going to be on This Week on the Sundance Channel.
39. Find out what’s happening on Oprah’s show tomorrow with my OprahAlert.
40. Send a message to my legislators at MomsRising.org.
41. Find out 10 Easy Ways to Sleep Better from LifetimeTelevision.com,
42. find out what my favorite Ebay seller is selling.
43. Update at twitter and read all the twitters including blogs and links and then reply to them all plus welcome new twitterfriends,
44. update at friendfeed and see what Robert Scoble has to say,
45. check facebook and see how my Fantasy Stock Exchange is doing and what my friends have been doing on the newsfeed and check my notifications to see who sent me a virtual bloody mary,
46. check MySpace to see if any friends have tagged me in any embarassing pics or what their Status and Mood is and check the Friend Updates to find out who has changed thier profile song to “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon and check the Bulletin Space to read my friends survey on thier favorite sex positions and see what band is promoting a concert far away from me in Europe, and read The Dresden Dolls blog to find out that they now have a special edition of “No, Virginia” to download with bonus tracks.
47. Check my karma at Plurk.com and say hi and comment with all my plurky friends there.
48. Write a blog on WordPress.com
49. post it on mashable.com
50. and del.icio.us
51. and Kirtsy,
52. and Mahalo,
53. and Friendfeed
54. and digg.com
55. Moderate my blog comments.
56. read Jeremy’s Shoemoney – Skills To Pay The Bills,
57. and John Chow dot Com,
58. and Laughing Squid
59. and The Latest from TechCrunch
60. and WebProNews to keep up on the latest tech news.
61. Watch GaryVee on Wine Library TV to find out what wine to buy for dinner,
62. watch Jake Marsh on Viddler.com to see what he’s been up to,
63. Shop on Etsy.com
64. If it’s Sunday I must watch Val’s Art Diary on YouTube.com.
65. Then there are the forwarded jokes from friends,
66. the graphics from Oasis to look through
67. Check out what Bob Lefsetz had to say about the music scene.
68. See what’s new at iTunes.
69. Check my rss feed at Pageflakes and read all new articles.
70. and if I’m lucky maybe even a personal email or two.
71. I think I’ll just delete the BUSINESS PROPOSAL, Online Degree Program, Mastercard or Visa Approved, 3 Days and 3 Nights Confirmation, the Cheapest pain medication online and Please Your Woman Tonight emails, after all, it’s bedtime.
P. S. If I missed any, leave me a comment and let me know! If I didn’t miss any, leave me a comment and let me know!